ESC!Webs Blogitorials

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Now in iTunes!

We made it! Coffee House to Go is finally listed in iTunes and, if my FeedBurner stats are correct, we've already picked up a few listeners through the service as well.

Wha, huh? You know ... my Podcast? Now do you remember? *sigh*

Anyway, that's exciting for me and it means I've got to hold true to my promise of producing one new episode a month. So far I'm on track to put out another one next weekend and it should be a good one so tune in ... m'kay?

Oh, and don't forget to send me your stuff! I'm looking for readings of short stories or poetry, interviews and reviews and stuff from your RIAA-shackles-free band. Drop on over to Coffee House to Go to read about there wheres, whys and hows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home