ESC!Webs Blogitorials

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

And He Finishes With 2 Hours to Spare!

Going to the wire once again, the Spring issue of ESC! Magazine was made available for download late Monday night.

Marred by a last minute pull-out Friday, I was left with a big...blank...page right in the middle of the issue. Thanks to a last minute submission - which came about from calling in a few favors - I was able to juggle things a bit and get it out on time.

The unique thing about creating both a PDF and Print edition of the magazine is that, from the time the issue is "complete" -- Monday night in this case -- until it's printed and bound, I have the luxury of still making nit-picky tweaks to it. As it is, I've already made two slight revisions to the PDF since it was released. Nothing that will make the early versions collectible I'm afraid ... sorry early downloaders!

Now that it's being prepped for print, I have to refrain from any more revisions. Yep, the issue is now ... done.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed putting it all together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home