ESC!Webs Blogitorials

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Crunch Time

It's about one week before the next issue of ESC! Magazine and that final week usually ends up being quite a crunch to get everything done and ready to post online in time.

Usually what happens right about now is lots of proof prints, last minute editing changes, waiting for additional content (yes, I'm still waiting on some) and, of course, the editorial. Couple that with my experiment of switching all layout work over to InDesign CS and it's going to be quite a busy week.

I'll be trying something different this issue by handing the bulk of the Editorial to someone else -- my wife actually -- so I'm eager to get your feedback on that little change. Don't worry, it's not permanent, but with the Blogitorials and a new little venture I'm working on (details soon), I figure you hear enough from me already ... plus, I'm quickly running out of time! If it goes over well, I may be open to ceding the floor to others in future issues.

Okay ... breather is over. Back to work....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home