ESC!Webs Blogitorials

Friday, January 07, 2005

Buttons, Bumperstickers, Mugs, OH MY!

Wow, I'm pretty amazed at how well the buttons and bumper stickers are selling on my CafePress "ESC! Fun Stuff" page.

The phrase came from a phone conversation I had with my Dad shortly after the election in which he said "Cheer up, tomorrow is another day." And I replied, "Yeah, closer to the next election."

BAM! I had my slogan.

With a little guidance from my long time friend (and ESC! Contributor) Paul Tucker, I was able to come up with a design I was happy with and wanted to make a button out of. This was back in November.

Tomorrow's another day...closer to 2008 (Magnet)

Shortly after going online, I made my first sale November 17th. I was thrilled, of course, that someone actually wanted one of these, but what I found most fulfilling was that there were others who felt my sentiment resonated with them.

Since then I've sold a few buttons but mostly bumper stickers -- which is the biggest surprise to me. I guess folks want the largest audience possible to share their disgust with the way things turned out last November.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home